Information and advice

Money and benefits

If you are struggling to make ends meet, especially if your situation is complicated, then we can give advice on benefits you might be entitled to and how to apply for them. We will help with filling out relevant forms and you can use the phone too.

We can help with all sorts of issues:

  • "Can I claim Housing Benefit?"
  • "My GP says I am not well enough to work; what can I claim?"
  • "Can I have a free bus pass to college?"
  • "I'm having a baby. What benefits will I get?"
  • "I need some equipment for my course and I can't afford it. Where can I get help?"
  • "I owe people money and haven't got any. What should I do?"
  • "What help can I get with childcare costs?"