If you want to discuss your housing options it can be helpful if you bring along any relevant information e.g. notice to quit, arrears letters etc.
It can take quite a long time exploring your housing options with you, so coming into the drop-in later in the day when we aren’t so busy could be a good move.
Some of the things people have asked us about:
- "I'm 16 and need somewhere to stay tonight.
- "My landlord won't give me my deposit back."
- "I'm not happy at home."
- "What is local housing allowance?"
- "I need a guarantor. What does that mean?"
- "Is this landlord legit?"
- "I need a bond - how do I get one?"
- "I've got a short hold tenancy agreement. What rights do I have?"
- "I want to live with my boyfriend. How do we find private rented accommodation?"
- "My landlord won't fix our toilet."